viernes, 1 de junio de 2012

Friendship


  1. Cause that's what friends are supposed to do.
  2. You can count on me cos' I can count on you.
  3. And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me, everyday I will, remind you.
  4. When we are called to help our friends in need
  5. I'll sail the world to find you
If you sometimes are lost o sad I'll sail the world, to find you, cause that's friends are supposed to do. If you need to talk about sometimes you can count on me cos' I can on you. Because friends are part of you, and you have to care them, and if you ever forget how much you really mean to me, everyday I will, remind on you. So don't forget that I will be with you forever, and always that you need me, so we are called to help our friends in need.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario